Thursday 5 July 2007

the sore of waiting..

arghh...the time will definitely come..so why im so nervous n anxious???owh this is almost killing my sweet time!fine..im not usually feel agitated when waiting for my exam result to come out but this time around,it's different!!way different!this is for my dear damn future!!well, all the previous exams were determining my future but....hoh,still a 'but' there!!i just can't xplain!!so...4get it..:(

hah,im so tired tht i think i can't even stand properly now..always wanna slouch coz just imagine, i hav to stand for about 6-7 hrs..heh,congrats to my sylphlike leg..huhu nothing weird nor wicked things happened 2day in the workplace..just bumped into mubin who's also working there but in petrosains..suhana in chilli's,n pia in parkson..well,i guess we used to do cas during holidays so now when there's no more cas, everybody is like hey,i need to at least do sumthing!!can't stand goyang kaki only..hahaha
erghh...so sleepy already, got stomach upset i think..my meal time has gone haywire lately..wut a dedicated barista i am!haha..

No comments: