Monday 31 December 2007

highlights of 2007 (^ ^)

hurmm...without even realising it,2morrow will be a new beginning for everybody..it;s 2008 man!!well for me..im feel quite content for year 2007..alhamdulillah i got most of the things i desired..n 07 also is the highlight of my youth la coz i turned 20 diz year!!the treshold of grown-ups..hehe..:) feels weird but gotta accept the nature rule..
and here r some highlights of the year:

1. i graduated IB with flying colours result!!43!im soooooooooo glad n grateful,didn't expect it at all..Thanks Allah
2. i flew off to UK and enrolled in medical school!!one of the dreams comes true :) still a long way to go..but there's always a beginning for each journey rite..n im soo happy on how i begin my journey in becoming a doctor..hopefully this is the best path for me..yosh~

im contented enough with those 2 big life events happened 2 me..
im thankful with what i have..but as a normal human being, of course i long for more..more happiness..more love..more smiles..more knowledge..and i'll never ever give up in finding the true roots of contentment in life..

speaking of love..ermm no comment..hopefully 2008 will shine me a glowing heart ^^
say no to hatred..say 'on' to heart:)

frankly speaking..i dont really feel the heat of new year..dont know y but mayb because im kinda bz with my revision for exams?wuteva it is,i know i shud have new resolution..
i just went through my blog during new year 06!!time flies soo darn fast..i was once soo excited to enter a new year..reallly looking forward to be in a new year..but since when i become like this??so not 'in'..
but wuteva it is..i still have lots in mind..
i'm thingking of..


wut will happen next?..
how my life is going to be?..better or worse?...
will i score the forthcoming medical exam?..
can i survive medical course?...
can i mingle well with my course/groupmates?...

will people like me or ahte me??..
will my dream come true?...
what kind of trouble i will face next?.....hah?
who will be my new frens?...
will i be loved by someone i fancy?...
will i be a better person as i wish?...

soo many question marks..yes life is unpredictable n full of question marks..strive hard fiqa!!
(^^)Ooouhh 2008....

No comments: