Monday 4 February 2008

fraught :(

well lately,ive been overwhelmed by soo many catastrophic event..such a mental turmoil! here r the list..

1.falling into a scam??how stupid cud that be??gosh..im too dismayed to detail out everything but the situation now is i had to close both of my step n first reserved account and open the new ones. erghh..very messy!but thank God im still here n not in cell!

2.broke!currently i only hav 60pd in my account..loaned 159pd frm k.fisya n 21pd frm atie..pathetic isn't it?when will mara bank in my allowance plus the arrears???shoot!do they think we have our parents here for us to ask for an advance????!!!n i still have 260pd to pay for my house deposit...wuaaa!!

3.my bike seat was stolen!!!

4.first seme xm result..well it's not yet out but i tink i can foresee the darkness of my result..sooo scary..ya Allah..aku tawakal padamu..n pasrah n am ready for anything dat u've set for me...wholeheartedly..

I WANT HAPPINESS..BLISS & JOY..GO AWAY THIS SADNESS N LONELINESS :(

p/s;well..hormonal imbalance has got to do with halves of this emotional disturbance..cheers!

No comments: