Tuesday 15 April 2008

Just how i hate checking my account...:(

Telling the truth, me n money nowadays just have no chemistry (it's been 3 months i think)..i've never been in a situation where i have to check my account EVERYDAY, and think THOUSANDS time before i spend on EVERY SINGLE THING..it's pathetic, tiring and challenging yes!i really am in a big trouble..it's all becoz of MONEY!

the reason why i said i have no luck with money nowadays is firstly becoz i haven't receive my monthly allowance since march!n it's nearly may now..(it's becoz i closed my old account n set up a new one due to a more complicated matter, n apparently MARA KL still haven't updated the details when i've posted my bank statement as far as i remember in late february!) secondly, my reimbursement cheque was believed to be MIA on the post!it's MY CHEQUE of all the other notts MARA students' cheques.(now MARA London is working on doing a wire transfer of the arrears into my account..)

And now im sooo in a big trouble...honestly, i only left with GBP30++ in the account when:
1- I haven't paid April's flat rent i.e GBP459.28!it's due on last 1st april. (too scared to rely the accom officer's email)
2- I have to pay VAT charge for DHL cargo services costing GBP25..(i asked jan's help to get me some souvenirs from malaysia for our malaysian nite)..i've postponed the payment for wuite sometime already and if don't pay it immediately apparently i'll be reported to a solicitor and have to pay a fine!!**i dont want to go to jail because of this!!!**
3- my fridge is empty!im running out of foooood...i need to buy groceries, so i can cook then can eat and live like a normal human being!
4-I loaned some ppl some money n i dont like borrowing money for too long!
5-I have late library return fine like GBP 20++?wth?right i knw i knw..long story as well..u knw easter hols n all..
5-Nak shoppingg....(not relevant but yeah just being honest here). especially want to get some souvenirs to bring back home for family n frensssss.

wanna go back to malaysia n forget bout all these pleaseeee!!

last nite when i read the Quran, i encountered this one ayat that hit me right on my nose..the timing of me reading this ayat is just soo right..u knw like im in such a mess whenever thinking bout this thing but this ayat restored my confidence(atleast coz im still in trouble anyway)..so i tagged it (im into Quran tagging nowadays :p)
Surah Al-Baqarah 2:245
"Baragsiapa meminjam (menginfakkan) Allah dengan pinjaman yg baik maka Allah akan melipatgandakan ganti dengan banyak. Allah menahan dan melapangkan (rezki) dan kepada-Nya lah kamu dikembalikan"

Wallahua'alam.Maybe i neglect or forget about this fact before this coz mayb too cought up in enjoyable stuff or something..Thanks God for this realisation n i shall pray to u lapangkanlah rezki ku, permudahkanlah urusanku..Amenn

No comments: