Saturday 7 June 2008

OSCE vs Packing

I just got back from Cardiff (2 be exact 2 days ago)..now i need to sort of rush packing n at the same time practising osce..frankly speaking, i just started packing..too lazy to start it earlier..i know..screw me :( but never mind, multi-tasking is my cup of tea..:p
I'll be transferring my stuff to my future house on monday or tuesday..thank God the landlord allows us to place our stuff there over the summer without any charge..easy for us next term as well coz need not to do the transferring job twice. Having trouble to find a suitable box, hav tried the engineering building n qmc, but still need some more boxes..i dont wanna buy it frm the storage company as many ppl did cz i think it's a waste of money..go for the free stuff first lo!hehe :p

the almost-cleared shelf..only left with loan books frm d library

my baggage to be brought home :)

Sooo excited to get home!Alrite, need to focus on OSCE for the time being..GOD, guide us through th epath u've laid 4 us..

No comments: