Friday 14 August 2009

combo 3+1

Elok je kenyang2 dinner, dikejutkn pulak with the shocking combo news by my mom.
1- My cousin got into an accident so now hospitalised with fractures on both arms.
2- Another cousin got hospitalised due 2 heart prob - arrythmia katenya. The angiogram showed a blockage in some of the coronary arteries.
3- My youngest bro kena simen pulak kaki...close fracture kat left ankle.
Then we jst knew tht my atuk's sistr is also hospitalised..

Astaghfirullahal'azim..

There's always some kind of ujian for my family n relatives when it's close to Ramadhan..this is wut i observed frm the previous yrs lah..coincidence?

2 comments:

JNJahasnum said...

there's nothing coincidence in life.everything has been planned by Allah,kn?maybe Allah nak didik kesabaran bila dah dkt2 Ramadhan.lucky u:)smoge yg diuji trus sabar dan yg sakit beransur sembuh.

miss ya girl!trus kuat ye!

fiqah said...

thanx jenny!=)
so sad ure not in town anymore =(
alhamdulillah yg sakit sedang beransur pulih although my nenek sedara jst passed away few days aftr her hosp admission.Innalillah.

btw selamat beraya di perantauan!!