Saturday 10 May 2008

exam!

we're born to be tested, in every angle!and school exam is like a very tiny portion of it that we always think like it's everything..but this doesnt mean we have the green light to neglect skul exam..deal with it!okay, that's not actually wut i wanna write here now..since im in an exam mode, well u knw how ppl r like when it's exam period especially medical student!like serabutness, headache, rushing n etc

like any other student, im in a mess..not like a real big mess but messy still..trying my best to keep on trying my very best, get wut i mean?it's kind of a battle within me, i feel an urge to prove something to myself...(do i have to?)im not genius, no prodigy either..i have a normal commoners' brain..so strive hard is a must..i dont have any secret strategy up my sleeve, but i do have a big weapon like everyone else does that is supplication, invocation, and dependence on God..

talking about dependence on God with an utter trust or tawakkal..I dunno why just now(actually since yesterday) i really feel like i need a direct word from God about tawakkal from the Quran, probably to help me getting rid of all my worries.I usually read 2 pages of Quran,but just now i kind of not satisfied when i still haven't encountered a verse about tawakkal so i continued reading the next page. and by God's will, there u are!See how Allah knows wut's in our heart, our desire and our need!!

Surah Al-Imran, ayat 160
"Jika Allah menolong kamu, maka tidak ada yang dapat mengalahkanmu, tetapi jika Allah membiarkanmu (tidak memberi pertolongan), maka siapa akan dapat menolongmu setelah itu? Kerana itu, hendaklah kepada Allah sahaja orang-orang mukmin bertawakkal"

Till then(",)

No comments: