Sunday 25 May 2008

nothing in particular..

Well, someone said ive been "tagged"...so i hav to write this tagging-kind-of-thing which i hav no idea wut it is about..luks fun to wind me up at times of cerebral nerve palsy due to too much anatomical facts..(^_^)honestly speaking, im not gud at writing about my self..dat's y i had trouble writing my personal statement (for uni enrollment) last time..xpe cube je,tgk ler ape jd :p

7 facts about me
1. The only daughter in the family..loving the evry bits of it!no second hand toys, clothes etc..ngahaha but im NOT a spoil brat at that ok..

2. QUITE keprempuanan kesompanan gitu..wah!reason: luv make-up(!!),luv jewellery, luv pink (??) haha..kidding..my mom always said "Cube laa jd lebih keprempuanan sikit.."Hoh, Im not girly enough kot?But mayb tu kat rumah je over sket, behave well outside..wuahaha

3.Snacking alot during exam period..the soo not healthy side of me..(choc, choc n choc + yougart + snack + croissant) get real lazy to prepare my own meal during xm period as well..maafla any potential mak mertua out there..haha

4.Love making desserts..just discovered i actually got the very little composition of the gene of the phenotype like to cook frm my mom..the difference is that(which is BIG), the expression of that gene in my mom is much more prominent which makes the cooking taste alot alot alot (probably 1000x) better..^^

5.Suke bersukan juge..I play almost all sport a girl can play coz i lov to try varities kind of sports..tp hate JOGGING..prefer the sports yg main ramai..fun woo, jerit2(well u knw how girls play sports) dpt release stress tu yg priceless tu..hehe

6.Im a future doctor (insyaAllah..)but i still have problem with veges..wish me luck!:)

7.Again, im a future doctor..yet i hate taking medicine (ubat air lg xkn disentuh!!), n i hate injections..atau takot sbenarnye?wutever~

7 things im afraid of in diz world
1. LEBAH!!fobia ok..
2. Losing the person i loved most
3. People hating me like mad
4. Takot masuk balai polis?
5. Takot sakit..wutever kind of sakit coz basically i think i cnt bear the pain (dnt want ppl to feel dat way, one of the reasons y i chose medicine)
6. Takot things turn upside down
7. Importantly, takot that God turns away from me

7 songs i listen to at d mo
1. Gemuruh -Faizal Tahir
2. Sampai syurga - Faizal Tahir
3. Aku punya kamu - Faizal Tahir
4. Our song - Taylor Swift
5. Kalimatan - Talib al-habib
6. Gemuruh - Faizal Tahir
7. Ketulusan hati - Anuar Zain

7 things i always say
1. K..
2. insyaAllah
3. Owh yeke
4. Ha?
5. Baeklahh
6. Haiysh
7. Kot

# 7 precious things in my life abaikan lah yerr...same je 4 most ppl kot

The 7 first times in my life
1. 1st time fall in luv with paru n siput sedut kat semashur..tenkiu la semashur..sedap gile k! adeh..terliur dahhh
2.1st time slapping a boy (n baling gunting kat gluteal region org) when i was in form 1..brutal x??haha..mess with me never!huahuahua..
3.1st time ehem2 darjah 6..haha (x relevan, abaikan) haha :p
(ok tu je as far i can remember..sori the anatomy is all over my brain overshadowing all the old sweet memories..hahaha)

Hehe..ituje lah yerr..sekian trime kasih^^

2 comments:

Syiqin Sobri said...

salam, lookslike u r a die hard fan of faizal tahir..hehe

Sakilah said...

u hav been tagged!!! hu3.
im linking ur blog into mine~ :P