Wednesday 12 September 2007

huagrhh!!

arghh!!i just went back from kedah..my mom's paksu passed away yesterday..imagine we travelled about 4-5 hours to kulim..n overnite there for just 1 nite..pity u my father..:p well, speaking of my realtives in kedah, that's from my mom's side..my big family tree is quite complicated and so i dont knw much bout it..i only know n recognise the close one..3 of my aunts are in uk,so i guess i'l hav no prob of finding free open house during diz coming raya...(is there such paid open house btw??)..2 in kent, n 1 in london..hopefully they'l accept me as their guest of "honour"!hehe..

intan n mun r leaving today..hurm..nervous counting down til my turn!huhu..still lotsa things to settle beforehand..gotta be quick just in case anyhting unexpected appears on last minute preapration..

hurm..ok,i'l update on later..jaaa~

No comments: