Saturday 29 September 2007

omg!i made it!

don't be hoaxed by the title..but however,today is kinda achievement for me cz i jst cooked my dinner jst now..hehe no need for me to tell wut did i cook cz it's kinda embarassing cz it was jst a real simple dish but i make a big fuss out of it cz it ws my first time cooking all by myself..somehow need LOTSA improvement..:p practice makes perfect isn't it?hehe..

went to city centre earlier on d day..then frm the old market square me n put went to hyson green market asda..bought a lot of things for sure..thank God k.fisya was around n lent me a bag so i can put my overweight plastique bags with oil,whole grain etc inside..so darn heavy man!then to make it worse,the bus '50' dat we're supposed to get in wasn't around...might be bcoz if the heavy traffic..so unfortunately without wanting to put more burden on our foot + shoulder,me n put decided jst to take a cab..guess hw much was the fare????it was 9 pound!!but we got 1pound discount..doesnt make any different,does it?hoh..rugi besaaaar guee!!

orait..sleeping time..gotta wake up early 2morrow cz i plan 2 go to the carboot sale at 9..:)

No comments: