Thursday 13 September 2007

L.O.V.E

suddenly i feel like writing bout l.o.ve...the conotation of LOVE lies thousands of meanings and related adjectives ..sayang,cinta,suka sangat..those r malay words that describe love...scandal, hook up, fling, fonds, lust, admire, like..those r the things that people always get confused with and r often being associated with love..



i do believe in true love..yes true love does exist..and am still waiting for my turn..coz i believe everybody wil find one..ok,i'll tell bout my xperience with this kind of 'love' related problems..*sounds funny* i dunno wut does it mean by puppy love but i sure did xperience it without even noticing it..several times infact!ok,i knew nothing bout this whole coupling thingy when i was in elemantary...during form 1,i liked this one good-japanese-looking boy..funny,kind,clever,tall..gud in martial art even!he was my class teacher's son..haha he treated me so nicely so i guess he felt the same way as i did..(prasan!!!huahaha) this was one of my remarkable unforgetable memories..:) i think i will still fond of him if we meet again now or in the future..hehehe then i moved to a boarding skul..suprisingly there was no one i admired or like more than jst frens..immature?dunno lah..i jst love the frenship in this skul, so relationship was way the least of my list..huhu but there was a few la yg kind of try me u know..he stood up for me for 5 yrs..(since form 1!!)..i felt sorry but well, wut can i do..i jst saw him as a mere fren..i hav this trouble of switching frm a fren to a lover actually..my bad mayb..but he found himself a gul now aready..gud 4 him..but we kind of not-so keeping in touch lately..kinda sad on that part actually..:p and there was one whom i told him not to call me anymore when he called my home numba 4 the first time..i knw i was acting so bitchy..but jst cudn't help it u c..it was so sudden n impulsive!eloborate so much on that mayb..k move on to d next one..hohoho



then i met this one kinda-handsome guy during ns..he really caught my attention! yeps i dated him but it only last for a year..it was complicated with him towards the end of our relationship..he's sweet yes..no doubt on that..but i kind of found out that he's kinda jerk! i tink it's better 4 me not to talk more bout this,cz it really burns me out..as the matter of fact,im quite upset with my first true relationship..then 2 yrs in kmb..i found myself nobody..for 2 yrs FGS!but i did admire this one guy,not so good looking..most people in his class didnt like him much becz of his "mulut lepas"..but i stil liked him!i saw sumthing pure in him...but unfortunately,he liked someone else who is his gf now..but im comfortable n satisfied 2 befren with him...



so in these 2 yrs..i tink ive made lotsa thinking bout l.o.v.e..kinda more mature now..it just made me keener of finding true love..i hav this perceptual thinking of people being a denial..acting like they dont wnt to couple now(at the age of 20) yet so flirtatious inside!

hurm..long entry this time..nvm,njoy writing it tho(",)

i actually planned ti upload a song entitles "the rose" by bettle midler..it's a very nice song for this theme..im so touched by the lyrics..not jiwang eheh!:)jsta bit sentimental..hahaha! but unfortunately,some probs occured..too bad




No comments: