Wednesday 17 September 2008

sO lonG, and gOodbyE

My sweetheart,

You shower me warmth when I feel detached

You keep it cool when we’re in stifling mood

You know what I need.. You always do..


Whenever I came to you feeling down

You’ll embrace me tight, locking me from the outer world

See, you’re always there!

But sayang,

What did I give you in return?

My tantrum, my bad habits, my laziness, my nagging

You witnessed it all!


But hey!

I still love you

Does that count?


Owh yes,

I bought sweet present for you too, remember?

Unless some irresponsible fella snatch it from you,

You’ll wear it all the time!..very proudly


I know sometime I neglect you

Letting others to take care of you

But baby trust me,

I never disregard you!

What’s more abandoning you!


The moment has once again arrived

It's the time to bid farewell,

So long, and goodbye..

But I’ll return to you for sure

I swear!


Wherever I go,

How far we parted,

You can never be replaced

You..

The one and only..

My dearly lovely room..(^_^)

No comments: